Jiaogulan Tea (aka Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) is a herb native to Southern China. The natives from southern China had been extensively using Jiaogulan for hundreds of years as a rejuvenating tonic to both boost their energy levels as well as to relax, relieve exhaustion and sleep better at night. They also used the herb to combat common cold, and immune support.*
- 100% Pure Jiaogulan Loose Leaf Tea - hand-picked, finest Jiaogulan leaves grown in distant mountains
- Adaptogenic Herb - Jiaogulan stimulates the body to maintain balance and adjust to internal or external stress
- Strong Anti-Oxidant - Jiaogulan helps the body to make its own supply of anti-oxidants (endogenous anti-oxidants); namely Superoxide Dismutase, Glutathione, and Catalase. Our body heavily depends on this internal army of antioxidants to limit the cascade of free radical damage
- A Natural Fat Burner - Jiaogulan also has fat-dissipating properties by activation of the metabolic control enzyme AMPK
- Natural Loose Tea, Natural Taste: The steeped tea has unexpected sweetish aftertaste but tends to turn bitter is steeped for too long
Storage: Store in a cool and ventilated place.
Based on 4 reviews
After drinking this tea, there was an increase in my energy level. It also taste great.
Great product. So glad I can buy larger quantities for a reasonable price.
I am very happy with this product, it is as good - if not slightly better - than jiaogulan I have purchased from other vendors. The one pound package came as two sealed 8 oz packages, which is nice for maintaining freshness. Good price, good fresh product, will purchase from here again when I run out.
Package arrived quickly and packaged very well. I usually buy another brand of Jiaogulan but they were sold out so I tried this brand. There are a lot of stems in this tea but it does have a smooth pleasant taste at a reasonable price.