- For External Use Only
- For muscle spasm, joint and bone pain, bruise and sprain injuries, light burn. Apply a small amount on affected areas and rub gently. Please clean affected areas with warm water and dry before use.
- For motion sickness, nausea, stuffy nose and headache. Apply lightly on chest and back.
- For insect bites. Apply lightly on affected areas.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not tightly bandage. Do not inhale. Do not apply with eternal heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- *Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product was as expected and shipment was fast. I used the balm daily for pain and sore muscles. I like to put a little on my nose to clear my sinuses.