We purchase natural organically grown tea from tea region grown farmers. Many of them have years of experience. We bring you the best tea from the most remote mountainside!
White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine and thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas. It's refreshing and does not have an overwhelming taste or scent compared to other teas. Only the youngest buds are selected for the production of white tea, giving the tea the white-silvery hair on its buds. The difference between green and white tea is the production process where white tea does not go through pan-frying but instead allowed to wither. The Shou Mei leaves have to be crushed and torn into broken pieces as the raw material Big White Tea has large broad leaves which are not so convenient to brew. This is the premium grade of Shou Mei white tea from the south of China, a light vegetal aroma with a sweet flavor, the finest grade!
- Shou mei white tea is produced from naturally withered upper leaf and tips
- White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine and thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas
- Net Weight: 350g (12.3 oz)
- Vintage Year: 2016 Spring Harvested
- Grade: Premium
- Area Grown: Mountainside of FuDing China
Our Pu Erh tea is specially ripened (fermented) and produced in the Yi Wu Zheng Shan Mountain in Yunnan province of China. This tea is produced from premium old tree and has gone through special oxidation and aging process yields an earthy flavor and aroma that is unique among black teas. It has an exceptionally smooth taste and produces a deep ruby red color when brewed.
- RARE VINTAGE: Top Grade Pu-Erh Tea From Year 2013
- WILD TEA: Grown In The Wild Tree of Yunnan Province of China
- FERMENTED: Ripe/Cooked/Shu/Fermented Pu-erh Tea. Good for nourishing the body.
- 100% NATURAL: Brilliant Red-Brown in Appearance When Brewed. Fragrant With a Slightly Sweet and Mellow Taste
- GIFT PACKAGING: Comes with beautifully designed tea box and gift bag.
- SIZE: 357 Grams (12.6Oz)