Ginseng have been used traditionally for thousands of years. Ginseng can helps overall health & well being.
- American Ginseng Prone are 100% Natural with No Perservatives
- Premium Quality, Picked in the Right Season, Provide You with a Rich and Delicious Flavor Experience
- Have been taken for Overall Health & Well Being for Thousands of Years
- Heat-Sealed and Re-closeable Bag to Retain Ginseng's Freshness and Offers Convenience
Taste: slightly bitter and sweet.
How to make Ginseng tea
Cook Ginseng Tea:
1. Place small handful size of ginseng into water, bring it to boil (Add any other herbal if you like)
2. Keep boiling with low heats around 5 minutes.
3. Enjoy! Add any sweeteners you wish and drink.
Steep Ginseng Tea:
1.Place the small handful size of ginseng into a teacup with boiling water. For the ticker prone, please cut it into small pieces. (Add any other herbal if you like)
2.Let steep for 15-20 minutes.
3.Enjoy! Add any sweeteners you wish and drink.