Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ginseng have been used traditionally for thousands of years. Ginseng can helps overall health & well being.
- Herbsgreen Ginseng Prone are 100% Natural with No Perservatives
- Premium Quality, Picked in the Right Season, Provide You with a Rich and Delicious Flavor Experience
- Have been taken for Overall Health & Well Being for Thousands of Years
- Heat-Sealed and Re-closeable Bag to Retain Ginseng's Freshness and Offers Convenience
Taste: slightly bitter and sweet.
How to make Ginseng tea
Cook Ginseng Tea:
1. Place small handful size of ginseng into water, bring it to boil (Add any other herbal if you like)
2. Keep boiling with low heats around 5 minutes.
3. Enjoy! Add any sweeteners you wish and drink.
Steep Ginseng Tea:
1.Place the small handful size of ginseng into a teacup with boiling water. For the ticker prone, please cut it into small pieces. (Add any other herbal if you like)
2.Let steep for 15-20 minutes.
3.Enjoy! Add any sweeteners you wish and drink.
These small roots are actually best for making tea or soup. It is also the cheapest of the roots. Don't let the price fool you - these are just as good as the bigger roots. Personally, I prefer this than the bigger roots as these are easier to cook as well.
The bigger roots are for gifting while this is for me to make tea/soup with. Get the big bag - it is cheaper by weight!