Clinical statistics show that about 85% of adults will suffer from back pain at some point. Generally, back pain causes more dysfunction than any other disease .Although the pain often goes away on its own, but 30 percent of those people who experience it relapse within six months and 40 percent relapse within a year.
The relapse of back pain indicates the presence of a chronic predisposition to mechanical back pain. There are two kinds of mechanical back pain. One is mainly back pain, which may extend to the hip and thigh. Some activities aggravate the pain, while others alleviate it. Back pain is often accompanied by muscle spasms. This type of pain indicates that there is no pressure on the nerves or spinal cord, and the cause is most likely mechanical structures such as muscles, joints or ligaments. The second one is mainly pain in the legs and may extend to the feet. Any activity is usually accompanied by sharp pain and relieves after rest. This type of back pain indicates pressure on the nerves or spinal cord, commonly known as sciatica. This can be caused by disc compression of nerves, spinal canal stenosis, or nerve compression in muscles.
The prevention of chronic back pain and long-term dysfunction is particularly important. By maintaining proper posture, avoiding bending, drinking water and taking vitamins, you can prevent back pain. Being negative about back pain can cause people to dread exercise and avoid activity, which can lead to bigger problems. You also can prevent back pain from recurring with proper lumbar and abdominal muscle strength training.
Herbal patches that can help:
- Pain pad relieves aches & pains: target pain in bones, arthritis and swallow ankle.
- Tibet Cheezheng Pain Relieving Plasters: temporary relief of minor aches and pains muscles and joints associated with bruises, and sprains.
- Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch: temporary relief of mild to moderate muscles and joints aches and pains associated with arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises and simple backache.
- Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch: temporary relief for aching muscles and joints, backache, arthritis pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel: helps combat fatigued muscles and aids recovery by providing relief for muscle aches.
- Tiger Balm Active Pain Relieving Muscle Spray: provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains, and sprains.
Herbal pain relieving oil that can help:
- Tiger Balm Liniment: temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joint pain associated with Arthritis, Simple Backaches, Strains, Sprains and Bruises
- Axe Brand Pain Relieving Oil: temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joint due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, sprains and bruises.
- Ammeltz Yoko Yoko for Shoulder Stiffness and Muscular Ache: pain relief of shoulder stiffness, joint pain, muscle pain, muscle fatigue, lower back pain, sprains and bruises.
- Chan Yat Hing Medicated Oil: temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joint due to simple backache, arthritis, sprains and bruises.
- Wood Lock Medicated Oil: temporary relieves minor aches and pains of muscle and joint due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, sprains and bruises.
*Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.