- Shou mei white tea is produced from naturally withered upper leaf and tips
- White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine, and thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas
- Net Weight: 350g (12.3 oz)
- Vintage Year: 2015 Harvested
- Grade: Premium
- Area Grown: Mountainside of FuDing China
- Beautiful Gift Packaging. The tea cake is sealed in a food-grade paper bag and boxed in a beautiful packaging box. It will sure to impress as a gift or self-use
- A sophisticated professional tea knife is included ($10 value). Tea cake can be challenging to break apart. The technique that works best is to insert the tea knife into the edge of the cakes and then move the needle up and down until the tea loosens and falls off.
We purchase natural organically grown tea from tea region grown farmers. Many of them have years of experience. We bring you the best tea from the most remote mountainside!
White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine and thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas. It's refreshing and does not have an overwhelming taste or scent compared to other teas. Only the youngest buds are selected for the production of white tea, giving the tea the white-silvery hair on its buds. The difference between green and white tea is the production process where white tea does not go through pan-frying but instead allowed to wither. The Shou Mei leaves have to be crushed and torn into broken pieces as the raw material Big White Tea has large broad leaves which are not so convenient to brew. This is the premium grade of Shou Mei white tea from the south of China, a light vegetal aroma with a sweet flavor, the finest grade!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent tea to enjoy yourself or as a gift. Very fast shipping.
Very nice tea, I like it, will buy more.