Bigen permanent hair color is one beauty secret you have to add to your regiment. This easy-to-use hair dye with convenient brush brings rich, beautiful color to your hair. It completely covers grays while conditioning it in just 10 minutes! This no-run, no-drip cream makes retouching your hair a breeze. With natural herbs fortifying your hair, it will look and feel better than before you even colored!
Easy coloring, covering gray, & conditioning in 10 minutes. No running & dripping cream formula. Easy re-touching. Conditioning with natural herbs.
- Squeeze out the necessary amount of color cream from Tube #1 into Mixing Tray.
- Squeeze out the same amount of developer cream from Tube #2 into the tray.
- Mix well with 2-Way Brush until the two creams are completely mixed.
- Apply the mixture on dry hair with Brush staring from the areas where hair is most gray.
- Continue until hair is totally covered with the mixture.
- Comb through to hair ends for even distribution making sure that every strand is well covered.
- Leave the mixture on for about 10 minutes. 10-minute developing time is recommended when the application takes you 10 minutes.
- If the application takes you longer than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for less than 10 minutes. If it takes you less than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for more than 10 minutes.
Touch Up Application
- Apply the mixture to new growth with Brush.
- Leave the mixture on for about 7 minutes.
- Apply the mixture to previously color-treated areas and comb through gently to make sure the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Leave on for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Rinse, Shampoo and Condition
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
- Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- It is recommended to use hair conditioner after shampooing well.
- Dry and styles as usual.
This is my 4th (or so) purchase and every time the product has arrived on time and in good condition. Bigen 7 is a very good hair color, needing only ~15 min total fpr application. Missed the discount this time for multiple package purchase, but still a good price.