Premium Wuyi Da Hong Pao, Oolong Black Tea (12 Bags)
$ 40.00 $ 26.99
The Dahongpao trees grow under the Tianxin Rock in the Kowloon Nest, the West of the Yongle Temple in the northeast of Wuyi Mountain, Fujian province. There are many thousand-year-old trees on the sheer cliff where the imperial granted words “Da Hong Pao” stand out. The tea trees are low fertilizer, lush growth, as old as one thousand years and they are nourished by the spring water oozing from the crevices. Da Hong Pao (大红袍) is made from partial fermentation. It contains tea polyphenols, theanine, tea polysaccharides, and antioxidant molecules. Drink tea regularly can help to lose weight, eliminate toxins, lower blood lipids, anti-aging, anti-oxidation, eliminate fatigue, help digestion, and so on.
- Wild tea grown in the thousand-year-old trees from Wuyi mountain
- Da Hong Pao (大红袍) is made from partial fermentation. It contains tea polyphenols, theanine, tea polysaccharides, and antioxidant molecules.
- 100% Natural: Brilliant Red-Brown in Appearance When Brewed. Fragrant With a Slightly Sweet and Mellow Taste
- Gift packaging: Comes with a beautifully designed tea box and individual serving tea.
- Size: 120 grams total. 12 bags of 10 grams tea each bag.