2014 Premium Grade White Dragon Pearl Tea (18 Teaballs)
- The extraordinary White Dragon Pearl is a delicate hand-rolled white tea. Each is individually handcrafted with care into a medium-sized “pearl” that gently unfurls as you steep it. Shou mei white tea is produced from naturally withered upper leaf and tips
- White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine, and is thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas
- Area Grown: Mountainside of FuDing China
- Beautiful gift packaging. 18 teaballs in each container.
- We purchase natural organically grown tea direct from farmers. Many of them have decades of experience. We bring you the best tea from the most remote mountainside!
White tea has the most subtle flavor of all the teas, it is milder, contains less caffeine and is thought to have the most antioxidant out of all the teas. It's refreshing and does not have an overwhelming taste or scent compared to other teas. Only the youngest buds are selected for the production of white tea, giving the tea the white-silvery hair on its buds. The difference between green and white tea is the production process where white tea does not go through pan-frying but is instead allowed to wither. The Shou Mei leaves have to be crushed and torn into broken pieces as the raw material Big White Tea has large broad leaves which are not so convenient to brew. This is the premium grade of Shou Mei white tea from the south of China, a light vegetal aroma with a sweet flavor, the finest grade!