Hersbgreen A Grade Dried Shiitake Mushrooms (1 LB.)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Grade Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- Shiitake Whole Mushrooms (Medium to Large Size)
- Rehydrates Quickly
- Great for BBQ and Cooking
ABOUT DRIED SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
- Shiitake mushrooms are known for their strong earthy flavor and rich texture.
- They're packed with umami thanks to the amino acid glutamate.
- When cooked, shiitake caps have a velvety, and meaty texture.
- How to store: To store dried shiitakes for a short time (a month or less), seal the mushrooms in an airtight container or ziptop bag, and store in a cool, dark place. For long-term storage, seal the dried mushrooms in heavy-duty zip-top freezer bags and put them in the freezer where they’ll keep indefinitely.
HOW TO PREPARE DRIED SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
Dried Shiitake Mushroom
Soak For Minimum 2 Hours
Rehydrated Shiitake Mushroom
STEPS TO REHYDRATE DRIED SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
- Wash & soak dried shiitake mushrooms in cold water cover for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight until soften.
- When the mushrooms have softened, strain the mushroom fluid.
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms or cook the mushrooms as a whole.
- The shiitake mushrooms can be used as dishes such as stir-fried vegetables, fried rice, soup, spaghetti, BBQ or stew.
THE SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS CAN BE USED IN DIFFERENT DISHES!
Spaghetti or Stew
Fast services and delivery, products are excellent and fresh.
Shiitake mushrooms are not common at the supermarket in my neck of the woods. I'm glad I've found dried shiitake online. Long shelf life. As tasty as the fresh ones. Great for Asian dishes.