- DIRECT DELIVERY: Most probiotics work best in the intestinal tract as opposed to the acidic environment of the stomach. The formula of Probi 30 is designed to survive stomach acid so that it’s delivered directly into the intestinal tract to help populate your system with a positive balance of beneficial microflora
- GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: These vegetable capsules are certified gluten-free. They are free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners and preservatives
- PROVEN: Studies by gastroenterologists prove that Probi 30 is formulated with active, live, naturally occurring cultures in order to remain effective and potent. On a daily basis, Probi 30 naturally supports and maintains digestive health as well as helps with occasional gas and bloating while supporting abdominal comfort all with one capsule daily
- SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP: Overtime, some forms of bacteria forms a symbiotic relationship with the body. Then our bodies are naturally populated with the indigenous and beneficial bacteria that are needed for long-term health and wellness, which requires repopulation over time. Probi 30 generates that repopulation with one of the original indigenous strains
- TRUE POTENCY: Today’s advances in probiotics focuses less on the quantity and number of different strains and more on identified strains that deliver true potency and clinically supported results as well as strains robust enough to survive harsh stomach acid. That focus is what sets Probi 30 from Solgar apart from the rest
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Made In U.S.A
Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor's prescription medicine.