- WHAT IS L-CARNITINE: L-Carnitine is a dipeptide that is formed from two amino acids found in the powerhouses of cells (mitochondria) that facilitates fat metabolism and energy production
- EXERCISE AIDE: The L-Carnitine is a dipeptide that provides support for endurance and recovery from high intensity exercise. L-Carnitine is especially heart healthy since the heart is particularly reliant on L-Carnitine for the production of energy from fat
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: This formulation provides Free Form L-Carnitine for optimal absorption and assimilation
- ADDED BENEFITS: Solgar L-Carnitine also provides Pantothenic Acid which is part of a key coenzyme involved in the releasing of energy from cells
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: These tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and color
Ingredients: L-Carnitine (Free Form). Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, titanium dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin.
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) to four (4) tablets daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Made In U.S.A
*Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.