Yongwell 2013 Fermented Premium Pu Erh Compressed Tea Cake - 357g (12.6oz)
Our Pu Erh tea is specially ripened (fermented) and produced in the Yi Wu Zheng Shan Mountain in Yunnan province of China. This tea is produced from premium old tree and has gone through special oxidation and aging process yields an earthy flavor and aroma that is unique among black teas. It has an exceptionally smooth taste and produces a deep ruby red color when brewed.
- RARE VINTAGE: Top Grade Pu-Erh Tea From Year 2013
- WILD TEA: Grown In The Wild Tree of Yunnan Province of China
- FERMENTED: Ripe/Cooked/Shu/Fermented Pu-erh Tea. Good for nourishing the body.
- 100% NATURAL: Brilliant Red-Brown in Appearance When Brewed. Fragrant With a Slightly Sweet and Mellow Taste
- GIFT PACKAGING: Comes with beautifully designed tea box and gift bag.
- SIZE: 357 Grams (12.6Oz)
Storage: Store in cool and ventilated place.
Directions: Use 1 tsp of tea per 8oz/200ml of water. Heat water to 175F/80C and steep for 2-3 minutes.
Cold brewed: Put tea leaf into water container and pour cold water into the container. Tea will be ready to serve after 3 hours.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review