Acupuncture as a form of medical treatment emerged more than 2000 years ago in China and has to date been an integral part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Acupuncture needles are inserted into the skin to stimulate tissue and stimulation points. Most acupuncture points (or "acupoints") lie on the meridians; the points referred to as "Ashi acupuncture points", or trigger points, can lie alongside the meridians and be very painful. Acupuncture points are stimulated in acupuncture through various puncturing techniques to bring chi (or "qi"), the life force of the body, back into balance.
- Stainless steel acupuncture needle with a flexible copper wire handle. It corresponds to the classic standard
- An almost painless puncture through an ideal tip geometry
- Each needle comes with a guide tube
- Sterile packaged in a single blister per needle and guide tube
- 1 box contains 100 acupuncture needles
- Size: G30 (0.30mm diameter), G32 (0.25mm diameter). Available length in 1 inch, 1.5 inch, or 2 inches
- The guide tubes color may vary with different sizes
- CE-certified medical product (CE0197), QMS Japan certified, TGA Australia certified
Made in China
Warning: This product should only be used by an authorized medical practitioner. The depth of insertion should be less than 2/3 of the needle. If needles are difficult to be removed, first try to massage and relax the muscle. Do not twist, bend, or force the needle. All needles must be used once the blister package has been opened.