- Albumin is the most abundant plasma protein in our bodies.
- Its primary function is to bind, sequester, and stabilize a range of important small molecules and ions.
- Helps construct and maintain critical structures in the body.
- Enhances the body's ability to fight against disease and accelerate recovery from injury wounds.
- Albumin is widely used by body builders, power lifters, and athletes.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily with meal or as directed by your physician.
Made In U.S.A
Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.